How It Works...
Consultation & Walkthrough
Our experienced team of move management professionals walks through your old and new home with you, providing a personalized consultation and estimate based on your exact moving needs.
Moving Game Plan & Schedule
We develop a customized moving schedule to coordinate your entire move (including outside contractors, if needed). Our complete moving game plan ensures all bases, services and situations are covered.
Relax and Enjoy!
Imagine stepping into your new home. It's clean, the furniture is arranged, the artwork is hung, and everything is unpacked and in its place. Kick up your feet and enjoy! We make your ideal move a reality.
"Just wanted to send you a note of THANKS to you and your team’s incredible efforts to help our move be as smooth and efficient as possible. Here is a sample of the benefits:
· Pre-move prep and walk through – friendly staff and specific.
· Partner: Great referral to Mr. Mover who worked alongside your team before, during and after our move!
· My favorite phrase: “You can go to work, we will take care of your move and when you return, all will be completed!” – So true! The results were proof of that statement.
· Look out Martha! All drawers, linen closets, bathrooms, kitchen and closets were fully organized and ready to live in! “It’s a good thing!”~Martha Stewart
· Layout and Design: The Life Moves Team worked with Mr. Mover on the best layout as they brought our furniture in. I have kept each piece of furniture exactly where you put it. Your use of space created the perfect design and layout to our home.
· The Reveal: Both my husband and I were away on business. We came back the next day to a new home. My husband returned and had never even seen the place we were moving to. He walked in, stunned! “Everything is where I would have put it – even the bathroom drawers were organized.” We both settled in right away, not missing a beat on resting for the next day of work and enjoying our family. That has never happened before with any moving company we have hired!
· Five Star Service: If we could give you a rating, it would be 5 stars! Funny – can’t wait to move again, as it was so easy and in the budget!
Thank you so very much for your hard work and helping our lives move ahead with LifeMoves.
For anyone considering a move, I would strongly suggest taking the worry out of it and making your next move an enjoyable one! Thanks, Peggy!"
"From the very first call, I received outstanding customer service and I was assured they were here to make my life and my move as easy as possible."
"To take it a step further, Peggy Ann's LifeMoves has the design capability to arrange your furniture and even hang your artwork, should you so desire.”
"Moving can be a very long and stressful process. Peggy Ann's LifeMoves helped my family move much faster, so we could immediately start enjoying our new home."
"Peggy Ann's LifeMoves crew was FANTASTIC!!! We couldn’t have done the move without them. I just really can’t say enough about how unbelievably helpful they were. They took the initiative and jumped in whenever needed, and anticipated needs before they even happened. I am so impressed!!! They were a godsend and worth every penny."
"My family and I reached out to Peggy Ann's LifeMoves to help coordinate our move from Brookfield to Hartland. We were in the middle of wrapping up the rehab in Hartland, juggling our three kids who at the time were 4, 2 and 9 months, and working full time. Peggy and her team came to our house in Brookfield and without hesitation said, ‘we can help!’
With the demands of work and finalizing the rehab, we needed someone to coordinate the transition to our new home. So, we decided to turn the entire moving process over to LifeMoves- they coordinated our move from Brookfield, cleaned our new home, unpacked/organized our belongings in Hartland, and staged/cleaned our home in Brookfield in preparation for the sale. To say it was helpful is an understatement.
I’ve recommended Life Moves to more than one of my friends and business associates and will continue to do so. My wife and I to this day will reflect on how easy Life Moves made it for us and that we’ll never fully understand the impact they had. Without question, calling Peggy was one of the best decisions we made."
Read more about Christopher's move and some behind-the-scenes details on Peggy's Page!