Executive Relocation Services
Is Your Career Taking You Places?
When you’re given the career chance of a lifetime, you can’t be distracted by planning your move and juggling the work of settling into your new home. You’ve got enough on your plate!
Many employers know when their new associate is relaxed at home, their performance and productivity increase at the office. That’s why some employers even cover concierge moving services as part of your relocation package. They know, when your home is under control, you’ll be more successful at learning the ropes of your new position.
You can pour your energy into making a great first impression at your new job
while we handle the rest!
Your job move affects your family as well. Spouses may feel overwhelmed and alone, unpacking and navigating a new city. Kids need to adjust to a new school. You’ll need someone to help you find all those great services you enjoyed in your previous town-- a great grocery store, a trusted bank and great cleaning help. Fortunately, at Peggy Ann's LifeMoves, we’re local! We live right here in the city and have an excellent referral network.
We work with a plethora of local professionals including government workers, resident doctors, business executives and those in the legal field. When you need to relocate and settle into your new home, we’ve got you covered.
Our Executive Relocation Services include...
- Cleaning your new home thoroughly both before and after we unpack your belongings.
- Setting up your kitchen, including unpacking, washing, drying and putting away all dishes, glassware and cookware.
- Arranging furniture, hanging artwork, and placing of your home accessories in your new home.
- Placing clothing in closets and dressers, making beds in your new home with freshly laundered sheets and steamed bedding.
- Hooking up the television and stereo systems in your new home.
- Overseeing special repairs and cleaning projects, including coordinating with service providers like carpet cleaners, cable installation, etc.
- Suggesting and referring you and your family to local business and services to help you navigate your new town.
- Breaking down and removing of moving boxes, packing paper and other supplies.
After a long day of work, you want to come home and relax, not unpack and search through boxes.
Peggy Ann's LifeMoves will take care of the stress, so you can focus on settling into your new life!
All of Peggy Ann's LifeMoves team members are thoroughly background checked.